Who we are
- A contemplative community made by Catholic priests, religious and laity.
- We are “diocesan monks”; we following the Rule of St. Benedict, we depend on any religious order and we fall under the jurisdiction of the Bishop of the Diocese of Solsona.
What we do
- We live in prayer, silence and solitude.
- We study the Holy Scripture and we work in the field manually and livestock.
- We have daily celebration of Lauds, daily Holy Mass, exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, praying of the Rosary and the end of the day we observe Compline.
- We receive and attend to all those willing to deepen the value of his own existence, sharing our spiritual and religious experience.
Where we are
Installed in 1971 in the Diocese of Solsona (Lleida), in the ancient sanctuary of the Mare de Deu de Lord, located in a solitary Rock, inaccessible to cars, at an altitude of 1,200 meters and six kilometers from the village of Sant Llorenç de Morunys.
- To be open to the Grace of God.
- Pray for the sanctification of souls.
- Disseminate the Bible and the Rule of St. Benedict, valid for the whole Church, also through new technologies.
- Collaborate severally from our contemplative side in the ministry and diocesan pastoral.